Interested in the future of Product Design?
This panel is set to take place on Friday 10th October at 6:30pm. Panelist will address questions such as
– What defines a product, today?
– How will customization and on-demand printing drive entrenched industries to change?
– How will crowdfunding impact the making or design of products?
– What’s the difference between design and making?
– Does the discipline have a future, or could interaction design swallow us whole?
…as well as your questions!
To add your questions, clear here and contribute to the comments section.
The panelist include
- Allan Chochinov, Chair and Co-founder, SVA MFA Products of Design and Partner, Core77
- John Jay, President and Executive Creative Director of GX (previously of Wieden+Kennedy, Bloomingdale’s)
- Aura Oslapas the former SVP current Chief Design Officer at Best Buy
- Sohrab Vossoughi, Founder and President of Ziba Design.
As this event is in the United States, keep an eye here to check out the filming of the discussion a few days after the event.